Episode #9 – Richard Yaggie (PA) – Property Buying Tips, Green Rooms & Stick Teepees, Observation Before Management, Access Setup is #1, Terrain vs Cover
North Central PA. Richard joins the Habitat Podcast to discuss the history and story of his 65 acre property.
We start at the beginning:
– Property Buying Tips and what to look for.
– Is it setup to hunt / access?
– Initial Habitat Projects
– Green Rooms and Stick Tee Pees
– Observing before making management decisions
– Deer using Terrain or Cover first?
Skip to 3:25 to skip intro for the Habitat Podcast.
deer hunting, habitat, habitat podcast, habitat manager, northeast habitat, deer habitat